WOW, the blogsphere is so full of love and support with all these awards going around spreading them!! I was really happy and honored to receive this Sunshine Award Nomination from my sweet friend Snow from The Drama Corner who I thank so much for the continuous support ❤
I really don’t know much about this award and I admit that I am lazy to dig deep to know its origin but I did find out the meaning behind it “The Sunshine Award is to recognize bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”. After reading this I really would never imagine that it actually applies on me, kkk ^^
I saw many versions of the award’s rules but overall it is actually quite similar to the Liebster Award but I guess this time I will stick to Snow‘s version as I would like to break some rules I found in the other versions 😀 (I want to skip mentioning random things about myself again and I want to nominate my lovely friend who nominated me ^^ )
The Awards Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
So lets start 🙂
The answers to the questions from Snow:
Oh why I always feels stressed every time I had to answer such questions??!! I usually don’t have concrete answers and end up feeling that I have to make difficult decisions, kkk ^^ so I decided to make spontaneous answers this time and write the first thing that comes to my mind without much thinking about it 🙂 (not sure if this means that I will want to change answers here later after deeper thinking but even if so, I won’t edit here 😉 )
- What is your favorite thing to do when you are not watching dramas? Eating 😀
- Which is your all time favorite movie in the following categories:  Thriller (The Sixth Sense)  Romance (Age of Innocence)  Comedy (Back to The Future) [I chose to pick the answers from Hollywood]
- Your favorite book. Jane Eyre
- Your go-to drama. My Girl and Coffee Prince
- In your opinion, the best drama couple is…..Dong-Hae Couple….. (Yes I am so biased here)
- What is the best smell in the world? The smell of Sea Breeze
- Your dream pairing for a drama. Lee Da-hae and Gong Yoo
- Your favorite character from Friends. Joey Tribbiani
Nominations [in no specific order]:
I really won’t be lying or exaggerating to say that those bloggers indeed inspired me in many ways and some were actually the reason that I even started blogging ❤
- Snow from The Drama Corner
- DramaFan and Gumi from Stuck On Hyuk
- Zhaoul from Kdrama Dreamer
- muchadoboutlove from The Talking Cupboard
- xandddie from Xandddie
- Musings of a Chunkeemonkeeato from
Questions for the Nominees:
I am so bad at coming up with questions but here you go 😀
- What was your first ever Kdrama you watched?
- What is your favorite genre?
- What is your favorite quote?
- Are you interested in Horoscopes?
- Are you so into social media?
- Did you visit Korea before?
- Do you like Anime/Manga? if Yes what is your favorite?
- Did you ever won a prize before? if yes, what was it? and if no, what would be your dream prize?
I am looking forward to read the answers from my nominees and so now I will go notify them, have a nice day everyone ^^