Although I am not sure if I will ever feel that I really deserve any of those blogger awards nominations but I can’t deny that receiving them always makes me feel warm and makes me really thankful for all the friends I have come to know because of blogging and this time it is no different ❤
Have to really thank lemonmirae the amazing blogger from Dramachaser for this nomination and sorry for being late to post this ^^
I didn’t hear about this award before or know its origins but I think it is rather special just because of its lovely name, the rules are quite similar to other blogger awards and here they are:
- Link the blogger who nominated you on your post.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions that were given to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate five blogs and make sure they are aware they are nominated.
- When you have responded, leave a link in the comment of the person who nominated you.
Now let me start with answering lemonmirae questions and then the blogs I would love to nominate and my questions 🙂
Here are my answers:
- Where do you want to travel the most? I have always dreamed of traveling around the world and have many places I want to go to although I am not sure if this will be going to happen someday but who knows. I will list only 3 (Korea, Turkey and Japan)
- Do you want to learn any specific languages? Although I would love to learn Korean because of course I want to understand my girl dramas, interviews and messages without translations but my desire to learn Chinese is more because I have come to have many Chinese friends now and I would love to communicate with them without any burden about languages.
- What do you want to do the most until the end of 2015? I guess this year is going to be more about self discovery and overcoming hardships for me, I hope I take one good step ahead and come to make a good change in my life but also if will address my drama life, so I want to shorten my to watch list which have just been Lengthened during the last year 😉
- What would you like me to change about my blog? I really love your blog and I do enjoy reading your recaps/thoughts per episode but it makes me sad that I can do that only for shows I am watching with you but I can’t read those for shows I don’t watch at the time so, I really hope to see more final reviews/thoughts posts because personally I rely on those to decide what to watch next ^^
- Describe yourself in 3 words. Unsocial, Lazy and unconfident
- Is there anything you want to ask me? I usually have problem with organizing my time and so I love knowing how you do that between your real life, blogging and watching shows?
- If you could freeze time for a day, what would you do that day? I would be happy to spend it all with my family around having some fun or traveling somewhere 🙂
- What made you happy today? I had a surprising encounter with a very fun person ^^
- How do you visualize in your mind the days of the year? (Don’t know if you understand the question, but I’ve been asked that question before and it made me curious about other people…I heard some people visualizing a circle or graphic axes) Not sure if I understood correctly but usually when I think about my days of my life, I do think of each of them like a frame of movie or like a step of ladder.
- Do you have a question that you would like to know the answer? Or a mystery? I don’t have a specific question like that coming to my head right now but usually when I read about history I usually feel like I want to have a time machine to go back at that event or time to really know what happened because usually there is lots of open questions and things fabricated when it comes to those.
And here are the blogs I would like to nominate for the award
- DongHae couple fan page (This is a small thank you to my lovely friend tweety and all what she has done and doing for this fandom through her blog, all the amazing art works and fanfics ❤ )
- Dramajjang (One of my favorite blogs and I keep camping there a lot lately reading hanakimi91 and Kwon Sang Seung posts, just hope my Santa won’t feel weird because of the award’s name 😀 )
- Crazy for Kdrama (I was really sad for what happened to the amazing blog I enjoyed and I thought deserved so many awards but I am sure good things are coming and through this nomination I am sending some support and congratulation for my fellow blogger Stephanie for the new blog^^)
- Drama Debussie (In addition to me enjoying the blog, I so enjoy India‘s fun videos a lot as well 🙂 )
- The A-Philosopher’s Chair (The depth in the posts in the blog and how in those we see connections between different type of arts together, left me in awe. I hope I have more time to spend reading more on this amazing blog in the future)
- Do you have a habit that you would like to quit?
- When was the last time you had a blogging slump and how you got out of it?
- Do you think you have a strong memory? and is there a certain memory you want to erase?
- Do you like excising? And do you do that on regular basis?
- What is the most thing you appreciate about your character or yourself in general?
- What is your favorite drama and movie you watched last year?
- Long hair or short hair?
- What is the headline you wish to see tomorrow in the news?
- What is the view that always make you feel relaxed/happy?
- Do you have relatives/friends in real life that share your drama love?
I’m looking forward to read all the answers 🙂
Edit: Got another Sisterhood Award ~~
On 19th of March my lovely friend Nelly the blogger from Mymyooz nominated me for another Sisterhood award and I was specially happy because she is one of my early blogger friends on Twitter and I feels like I am so close to her in person although we are so much apart and honestly she is one blogger that I love and usually go to her blog when I want to decide what to watch. She watches lots of shows and always on point with her recommendations ^^
She said that she has a tiny crush on Da-hae and I am hoping I can turn this to a huge crush through this blog 😉 Thanks my dear friend, love you ❤
Here are the answers of her questions:
- If you were lucky enough to win a lottery, what would you do? I would love to make a tour around the world, starting with stalking Da-hae and try to meet her in Korea or China and then visiting my internet and blogger friends around the world ^^
- If time is not an issue, name one thing you would like to do or give to yourself? I would like to learn playing on the Piano. It has been my dream since I was a child but never was encouraged to do nor had a chance to pursue it 😦
- I am a fan of Gilmore Girls. Are you? If you are, are you a Lorelai or Rory? If not, why not? I am not and actually I had to search to know that is “Gilmore Girls” *excuse my ignorance*
- Pick one: gold, silver or platinum. And why. Silver, I am not sure why but may be because I keep appreciating it more as it gets older 🙂
- If you can choose a blogging partner, or add another blogger to your blog, who would you choose? This is a tough question because I have many bloggers that I will be honored to have as partner but I guess if I have to choose a partner for the blog here which is all about Da-hae, I will choose my friend Samzz from Da-hae Soompi thread who actually not a blogger (yet) but she may be my first online friend who I came to know and have through my all years of being a fan of my girl. Samzz has always been a great fan of Da-hae since her earlier days and actually already contributed to the content I post on this blog with her great findings and updates in Soompi ❤
Credit: catwalkcult.com and Muchcloudier